Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy Anniversary!


Today is mine and Tim's 15 year Anniversary! He is taking me out tonight to eat and wont tell me where we are going. Its a surprise. Im anxious to find out what he has planned. We were going to go to Memphis for the weekend but Tim forgot the Razorback game is in Little Rock Saturday and he does the chain gang on the football field. He did not want to miss that and its only two games a year that he gets to do it, so I understand. Besides with it being so close to Christmas we dont need to blow too much money right now. I bought me a new camera yesterday! I asked Tim if it was ok and that it will be my anniversary and Christmas gift! ;)
He said sure. Hes pretty good about stuff like that. Anyway, Im so excited that we have come this far and I know if it wasnt for us putting God first in our home and marriage we would not have made it this far. We have had our share of trials but God has helped us thru them all and made us stronger along the way!
I will add pictures later!

1 comments:

Leah said...

Congrats to you both! A strong, Christian marriage is a powerful testimony to many. God bless you and we wish you many more.
Leah Knotts